20 gal nano in 90

I moved the duncan coral out of this tank because I want to find a better piece to go in it's place.
 
image.jpg

Unfortunately most of the zoas didn't look like their pics, but this is what I night from mr coral (aka the coral farmer).
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Sorry for the double pic. The second pic was the screen shot from the other build thread before I switched tanks. Disregard the second pic in the last post. Also both sps frags where doa and not part of this build.
 
Last edited:
I got a small frag of branching frogspawn for $12.99 and a frag of purple death palys for $24.99
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
changed the zoa layout and moved the rocks a little but on the right side. The green star polyps are growing so fast!
 
I took the war coral out of this tank because it's just not growing very fast and I'm going to go by the LFS and pick up some different corals for the left side of the tank. Any suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new