20 gal nano in 90

image.jpg

I'm getting the 2 orange ricordea mushrooms in the middle of this pic.
image.jpg

Extreme toxic favia
image.jpg
 
Thank you for the compliment. I have been working hard on this tank. I had to redo my rocks the other day so I could catch my lawnmower blenny. He was being a jerk and sitting on the corals and kicking sand up. I have moved him to the sump until I can rehome or trade him at the LFS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new