20 Gallon Fiji Peninsula

Aaron Soliz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Messages
451
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all my Fiji reef friends,

I just recently purchased a brand new Fiji 20 Peninsula. I will be moving everything from my 10 gallon to my 20.

I wanted to ask which intank media basket or any media basket will work for the back chambers of this aquarium? What do you use?

I would think it is the same as the Nuvo fusion 20 or 25 gallon or the waterbox 20 but I could be wrong.

Thanks,
Aaron
 
InTank's website should have the dimensions of their media basket for the Fiji so you can compare.
I’ll need to measure the Fuji cube 20 and compare with them.
 
I’ll need to measure the Fuji cube 20 and compare with them.
If you go to the Fiji cube website and look at their description of the tank it has the measurements, the website also sells a first chamber media basket specifically for their tanks. There are reports that they don't fit but those are countered by reports that they were assembled wrong. But you can probably use the measurements table to atleast find something close on intake as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new