20 gallon long Lighting!!!! Help!

ChaseBetenson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a light that is just purposes for cycling the tank and need to upgrade! I need some serious suggestions on which light I should get! Thanks for everything!
 
It really depends on your budget and lighting needs. For my 20L, i use an aquatic life 4 bulb t5 high output. That provides ample light for my lps, zoas and even some sps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new