20 gallon progression

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,742
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is my 20 gallong: past to present, currently i have no problens & everything is going well. i have included a few photos and there will be funny stories about my tank. heres the pictures & videos:



Photo on 11-1-21 at 6.37 PM.jpg Photo on 1-20-22 at 3.35 PM.jpg Photo on 1-4-22 at 4.02 PM #2.jpg
 
What's it like with a goblinfish? My LFS has them but I can't find much on them. I would love to see if they are worth keeping in my reef tank
 
Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new