20 Gallon Reef Hammer Flow Consultation

therealraf02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2024
Messages
449
Reaction score
171
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to dial in the flow in my tank. The sand bed isn't the permanent home for the hammers, I just placed them there after fragging them since I might be selling a couple and I'm also tweaking my scape a bit. But I do still wonder if the flow is a bit much, considering the fact that the polyps seem a little shorter than usual compared to if the flow was very low in the area.
 
It looks fine to me.
Mine gets more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new