20 long mixed reef

Me too I hardly ever get notifications anymore for the Monster Build Thread
I feel like I should just set a reminder for myself to go check out all my favorite threads once a week and make sure that I'm still getting notifications. It's at least two a week
 
I feel like I should just set a reminder for myself to go check out all my favorite threads once a week and make sure that I'm still getting notifications. It's at least two a week
That’s smart maybe I should do the same. I almost missed a LiveSale because I didn’t get the notification and forgot about it
 
Love my Rhodactis Shrooms
22DAC278-702F-4201-B0EB-E456407FABF8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new