20 Long SPS Lagoon

Moved some things around.

IMG_3108.jpeg
 
Got a few beautiful frags from @ReefBum, so I figured I'd update the post. First time dealing with Keith, and the communication is fantastic! I'll grow them out a bit and add them to my 150. Even with a 20k filter on, the picture is really blue.

IMG_3658.jpeg IMG_3659.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Do you mind sharing your blade schedules? I have a 20g lagoon and just not happy with lighting. I have both grow/glow grouped on mobius. Or what intensity are you at least running at?
 
Do you mind sharing your blade schedules? I have a 20g lagoon and just not happy with lighting. I have both grow/glow grouped on mobius. Or what intensity are you at least running at?
I used the Grow with Glow template and am running it for 12 hours. Par is 300ish everywhere mid tank
 
I had an issue with the AC while I was on vacation last summer, and killed everything. :(

I restarted the tank this week as an AIO from Fish Of Hex.
IMG_0227.jpeg
So sorry you lost everything in your tank! Your aquscape looks good!
 
I had an issue with the AC while I was on vacation last summer, and killed everything. :(

I restarted the tank this week as an AIO from Fish Of Hex.
IMG_0227.jpeg
Oh man, so sorry to hear that. I've been there recently too. But great to hear you're gonna pick it back up!
Look forward to seeing more progress. :)
 
I'm sorry you lost the tank. I'm glad you restarted. Out of curiosity, why the bare bottom? Do you find it easier, like the way it looks, detritus control? Just curious. I always consider it but I just like the look of sand too much. Happy Reefing
 
How do you like the AIO kit?
 
Yeah, it was a rather unpleasant end to an otherwise fun vacation.
The scape was done by @chandlerrocks Aquascaping

I went BB because I like Acros, and it's better ramping up the flow.
I've talked to him and his wife at RAP before, and they are both really nice people!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new