20 Normal Questions

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
im actually trying to start up an association for associations and I'm looking for cofounders.... any interest

Thank you for the consideration, but I'm a product of the 60's, and I'm already a founding member of the Anti-Association of Associations....the original Triple A! :rolleyes:

However, with your interest in the PPFA, I've signed you up as the guest speaker for next month's meeting....it should be a nail biter with the subject being, "Just One Word......Plastics" :oops:

 
Thank you for the consideration, but I'm a product of the 60's, and I'm already a founding member of the Anti-Association of Associations....the original Triple A! :rolleyes:

However, with your interest in the PPFA, I've signed you up as the guest speaker for next month's meeting....it should be a nail biter with the subject being, "Just One Word......Plastics" :oops:




Ha ha ^_^ plastics plastics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new