20 Normal Questions

I shouldn’t have to worry 2 much about making some freakishly supported structure because it’s only holding 135 pounds
 
Wait, I have a really good idea! What if I took a peice of paper and drew the fish on it or I glued paper to the stand then framed it with popsicle sticks
 
Do you like hunting?
I turkey hunt from time to time, i quite enjoy it.
machine gun cat GIF
 
Can you guys post some cool oddballs that’d work in my 13.5? I’d really like an angler but it’d have to be the only fish
 
I wish I could have like a reclaimed tire and concrete pond with trash and marginal plants then like giant gourami or catfish that would eat from my hand
 
Can you guys post some cool oddballs that’d work in my 13.5? I’d really like an angler but it’d have to be the only fish
I would post all questions relating to your 13.5g in your journal.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new