$20 Purple Vase Sponge Frags

Bongo Shrimp

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
885
Reaction score
350
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags are about 1" to 2" They are unmounted and can easily be attached anywhere by piercing with a plastic toothpick, allowing the sponge to attach to the rock itself, and then remove the toothpick.

I cut the frags as they are bought and this does not affect the health of the frags.

It has been in my seahorse tank for the entire 3 years and is still growing rapidly. It loves my ~3 year old compact fluorescent stock biocube bulbs and the minimal minimal flow of the seahorse tank. It seems to be pretty hardy and has never had any problems with any parameter swings or temperature swings. This sponge can be removed from the water however I wouldn't recommend leaving it out for long.

This sponge is photosynthetic.

$20 per 1"-2" frag
Larger pieces available upon request.

Shipping will be $6 USPS Priority.

I will be able to ship by the end of this week or possibly next week depending on when my heat packs get here.

Mother colony 18" in diameter NFS:
51b9afd3.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
I've had to make a change in the shipping price. Everyone who pmed or posted that they want a frag before 11/5/2012 4:53 PM ET can still get the original price of $6 shipping if you paypal me within 48 hours.

Shipping is now $8 to account for padding and heat packs.

Also please remember I likely won't be able to ship out till next week (monday).

I will be responding to all pms shortly.

Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new