20" x 2.5" DI Canisters

  • Thread starter Thread starter eb2292
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eb2292

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
199
Reaction score
44
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I noticed the refillable 20" x 2.5" empty refillable DI Canisters are no longer being sold.. I have a big system. Where can I source these in the future?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new