200 Gallon Peninsula Build (Custom)

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Here are a few photo updates of the peninsula! (Sorry the quality is not great)

IMG_3940.JPG

IMG_3942.JPG

IMG_3944.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

IMG_3946.JPG

IMG_3948.JPG

IMG_3949.JPG

IMG_3950.JPG

IMG_3952.JPG

Unfortunately (and fortunately) for this build, we are going to be doing a tank transfer in the next few weeks as we cannot have the tank in our living room any longer with our toddler running around. We are in the process of acquiring a Red Sea S1000 tank to put into our front room and will be slowly transferring all livestock into that tank. I will try to post some move updates to close out this build thread and t open up the new S1000 build thread.

The tank we are acquiring has a healthy population of fish, invertebrates, and coral that we will be moving into our house via a 100 gallon stock tank. Once the new tank is empty we will transfer it to our home into the front room and fill it.

The fun part will be transferring all the rockwork and corals into the wet tank! Until this point, all of our tank builds have been done with dry rock and dry tanks. We have lots of epoxy coming from BRS to help with the wet install of the live rock.

Thank you all for following along and let me know if you have any questions about the system, inhabitants or the move process!

Happy Reefing!
Tank is looking great!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back