200g Elos Show Tank Build Thread

Awesome plans Victor. Are you also thinking of placing a couch and recliner in there. I would also vote for a small coffee stand :D One day I'll make it out there.
How did I miss you there buddy :cry: anyhow the small chairs might be a possibility, it just sucks when you have people just hanging due to the comfy chairs :sad: we got rid off the couch due to that before, But with such of beauty it might just happen.
I think if you ever make it all the way down here you might just have to bring my buddy with you, If not you won't see the secret stash:hammer::beat_brick:...J/K
 
5.jpg
very impressive... looking forward to seeing the progression... :)
 
I just went through 12 pages of posts and I must tell you I'm dissapointed. I thought there would be more pics:mad:J/k Looks great so far!!! Guess we have to be patient. Something we all tend to forget when it comes to this hobby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new