200W Titanium Aquarium Heater System Reviews?

Can you find the old BNIB Via Aqua Titanium Heaters with the manual knob controller with a separate thermostat that goes in the tank as well? I had a LFS had a bunch I was so excited I bought a few of them.
https://reefbuilders.com/2018/11/14/top-7-aquarium-heaters/ This is the newer style, I do not know if they are the same.
 
Can you find the old BNIB Via Aqua Titanium Heaters with the manual knob controller with a separate thermostat that goes in the tank as well? I had a LFS had a bunch I was so excited I bought a few of them.
https://reefbuilders.com/2018/11/14/top-7-aquarium-heaters/ This is the newer style, I do not know if they are the same.
so this might be a dumb question.. but how do I actually read the article there? This is all I see
Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 10.43.12 PM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new