2014 - New Year's "Reefolutions"

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
2,844
Reaction score
688
Location
Northwest Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The new year is fast approaching. What reefolution have you made or do you think you'll make for 2014? Hopefully our reefolutions are more successful than our resolutions. ;)

Mine is to get the new tank up when it's ready, not any sooner. No rushing for me. Take it slow. That's why I plan to run dual setups so I don't rush it and become unhappy with it or some aspect of it.

So what is your New Years Reefolution?
 
I am upgrading for the first time since I've been in this hobby... almost ten years! I am taking a large amount of time and doing it as right as possible. My goal is to simply go over every single detail until I am truly happy, regardless of how insignificant the detail. :)
 
To actually spend more time working on the tanks (( including even just cleaning the glass )) -- over the last 6-9 months I have gotten pretty bad with general maintenance, water changes, and the like. I know that once I get caught back up, it won't take much weekly to keep them looking/running their best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new