2015 Dream Tank Giveaway!

Someone else said it took them a week or so to get theirs. Yes, it goes to a good cause no matter what.
 
Almost there, Felix! Was planning to spend 1k to get some nice sticks, but.............heck, those children need it more than my addiction!
 
Donated in memory of my mother who was a St Jude supporter until she lost her own fight with cancer. I hope it can do a little bit of good.
 
Hey [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG] lets try to keep this bumped up! Its for a great cause!!!
 
While at MACNA last weekend, we had the pleasure of talking with Felix Bordon (president of Reef Savvy) about the 2015 Dream Tank Giveaway to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Here's a short video we put together:



For more details and to donate, go to: https://www.smore.com/mcvre

This is such a worthy cause and donations are tax deductible... Join the fight and have a chance to win a custom Reef Savvy Dream Tank!
 
Bump for more support! :D
 
Not only was I able to make a donation to St. Jude for this, but I was also able to have my company match my donation (not through Felix, of course) to St. Jude as well. Every penny counts, so make sure you look for those extras when you can!
 
Not only was I able to make a donation to St. Jude for this, but I was also able to have my company match my donation (not through Felix, of course) to St. Jude as well. Every penny counts, so make sure you look for those extras when you can!
I was wondering how that would work since mine request for receipt.
 
When I donated it was when I got the very first email about the giveaway. I believe from the supplier holding it. I'll look back and find them when I have a chance.
 
You should get an email containing info on your donation if you payed with paypal you should also get a receipt.
Yeah, but mine does say in support of Felix. Not sure how that works.
 
As an aside, I just checked and funds raised have jumped nearly $6,000 just in the last two days. Absolutely awesome!

Let's keep it rolling and help Felix and the Reef Savvy team smash last year's total.
 
Bump for a great cause. Usually donate to SJ anyway but the thought of winning a RS tank just makes it that much better- Thanks Felix for putting this together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new