• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2016 DSunY LED Aquarium Lights

Joshua Kerstetter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2016 DSunY LED Aquarium Lights

These are 6x 54cm DSuny LED panels for an aquarium. These are the 2016 era model and were used on a 7' 24x24 mixed salt water reef for over 2 years. Yes they can grow SPS, and almost any other coral, I did have them tested on a PAR meter and could get in the 150s on the sand bed, and 400-500 near the surface. I'm replacing them because I have Radion G5 Pros now. They are great beginner lights and the only cheap way to light a 6 or 7 foot tank, in total they use about 360W at peak times using the 'color' modem profile. That being said I did have several LED elements burn out that I had to solder replacements myself. All panels are tested and working, includes power supplies for all, some are the originals, some are replacement ones I had to buy when the original ones died. Also includes hardware to attach the panels together to make them in a 3x2 grid to hang above a tank. 5 of the panels are a 'passthrough' model, and the 6th is a end panel. The communication cable daisy chains through them all. The controller is the upgraded wifi app controlled modem, that is very easy to use, it has a excellent moon cycle setup. I will include several LED elements of all types included I had DSuny send me after I had a few elements die. Units are passive cooler.Please ask any question that isn't covered above, willing to entertain trades of drygoods or livestock of equal value.

Price per unit: $300.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back