2019 Frag Farmer's Market Thread!

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to this more and more every day.

I've been holding out on picking up corals unless they are something spectacular that I can't leave without so I can have a larger fund for FFM.

Are the @ReefNewsNetwork guys going to be there? Maybe running around documenting the show and MC'ing instead of running a table this year?

OP
OP
F

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they will be there as well. I knew I had left someone off that list. They will be there doing the announcements for the whole thing so you might actually be able to hear some of them! Sorry Peter and Jeremy for leaving you off the list!

Waz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Enjoy this video of the Frag Farmers Market from last year! Give you a little taste of what you're in for!

OP
OP
F

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cornhole-announcement.jpg

Official rules:
-It is a 16 person, single elimination tournament.
-The first 16 people to email me at [email protected] get a space in the 1st Annual FFM Cornhole Tournament. You need to email me with a name and a cell phone number so we can call you if you forget to come to your match.
-The round of 16 will start at 1pm and times will be posted for the second round and beyond, at the FFM.
-I will email the times for the matches after we have filled the spaces for the tournament.
-Any player not present for their match, will forfeit and the other player will move on to the next round.
-The winner of the tournament will have to hug Seth Swayne of the Reef Shine Guys to claim their prize.
Those are the rules... so far.

kynan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Looking forward to another year. Have to restock after adversity, went to belize and my kid cooked my tank at 93 degrees.

OP
OP
F

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The eye candy that is being posted up in the FB group has been CRAZY. I can't seem to convince the other vendors to post here so here is a sampling of what has been posted there by sellers at the FFM to show off what they are bringing...
Less than a week to go, 100+ vendors, not a show to miss!!!

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting excited for this. Trying to make sure I have everything set up and ready to go for dipping and quarantining this week.

Julian A McRae

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The eye candy that is being posted up in the FB group has been CRAZY. I can't seem to convince the other vendors to post here so here is a sampling of what has been posted there by sellers at the FFM to show off what they are bringing...
Less than a week to go, 100+ vendors, not a show to miss!!!

What’s the name of the FB group?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 94 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back