2019 Frag Farmer's Market Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fitch4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow, big list with big companies.
Thanks Jon for putting all this on. This must be a hugh undertaking every year and every year getting bigger.
 
Looking forward to this more and more every day.

I've been holding out on picking up corals unless they are something spectacular that I can't leave without so I can have a larger fund for FFM.

Are the @ReefNewsNetwork guys going to be there? Maybe running around documenting the show and MC'ing instead of running a table this year?
 
Yes, they will be there as well. I knew I had left someone off that list. They will be there doing the announcements for the whole thing so you might actually be able to hear some of them! Sorry Peter and Jeremy for leaving you off the list!
 
Hey all! Enjoy this video of the Frag Farmers Market from last year! Give you a little taste of what you're in for!
 
Cornhole-announcement.jpg


Official rules:
-It is a 16 person, single elimination tournament.
-The first 16 people to email me at [email protected] get a space in the 1st Annual FFM Cornhole Tournament. You need to email me with a name and a cell phone number so we can call you if you forget to come to your match.
-The round of 16 will start at 1pm and times will be posted for the second round and beyond, at the FFM.
-I will email the times for the matches after we have filled the spaces for the tournament.
-Any player not present for their match, will forfeit and the other player will move on to the next round.
-The winner of the tournament will have to hug Seth Swayne of the Reef Shine Guys to claim their prize.
Those are the rules... so far.
 
Bump. Looking forward to another year. Have to restock after adversity, went to belize and my kid cooked my tank at 93 degrees.
 

The eye candy that is being posted up in the FB group has been CRAZY. I can't seem to convince the other vendors to post here so here is a sampling of what has been posted there by sellers at the FFM to show off what they are bringing...
Less than a week to go, 100+ vendors, not a show to miss!!!
 
Getting excited for this. Trying to make sure I have everything set up and ready to go for dipping and quarantining this week.
 

The eye candy that is being posted up in the FB group has been CRAZY. I can't seem to convince the other vendors to post here so here is a sampling of what has been posted there by sellers at the FFM to show off what they are bringing...
Less than a week to go, 100+ vendors, not a show to miss!!!

What’s the name of the FB group?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new