2019 The Year of the "We are Reefers Just Like You" Marketing Era!

P3FE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaways! Sales! You won't get this deal for another year! From the people that tell you,"We are reefers just like you! We have our own tanks!, and its true! Talk about want we want you to buy because makes us money, and its all great because what they are selling is legit! But for a guy like me that can only allocate 100 dollars a months for the hobby a month is not really an option. Good for them that were able to get the job and work their butt off to advance the company, but please dont go on You Tube and tell me how should I manage my money to buy your product! Dont get me wrong, I appreciate this companies, sometimes I just like to think about this fortunate reefers as if they were on the every day reefer life.

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaways! Sales! You won't get this deal for another year! From the people that tell you,"We are reefers just like you! We have our own tanks!, and its true! Talk about want we want you to buy because makes us money, and its all great because what they are selling is legit! But for a guy like me that can only allocate 100 dollars a months for the hobby a month is not really an option. Good for them that were able to get the job and work their *** off to advance the company, but please dont go on You Tube and tell me how should I manage my money to buy your product! Dont get me wrong, I appreciate this companies, sometimes I just like to think about this fortunate reefers as if they were on the every day reefer life.
I really understand the way you feel. It always annoys me when people say stuff like “ If you can’t afford to spend a lot of money on this hobby, you shouldn’t be doing it.” I understand that this is an expensive hobby, but that doesn’t mean you can’t try it on a budget. I prefer to fantasize about having a big dream tank with all the nice equipment and fancy livestock.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 52 44.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back