2020 Partner Membership is LIVE! Over $15,000 in Prizes! Reef Systems, Trident, Controller, LED Lighting and more..

What prize would you want to win most?

• One of the Reef Tank Systems

Votes: 727 32.7%
  • Neptune Trident & Controller Pack

Votes: 833 37.5%
  • One of the LED Lighting Systems

Votes: 212 9.5%
  • One of the Water Testing Devices

Votes: 72 3.2%
  • One of the Shopping Sprees

Votes: 354 15.9%
  • Other.....

Votes: 24 1.1%

• Total voters
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thought I registered Wednesday. Haven’t received any confirmation. Probably screwed up some way. Can someone message me to confirm or direct me in what to do? Thanks!!
when does the early bird deadline for the GHL swag end. hoping to jump in before once I get paid. :D

oh and what is in the parter forum besides the live drawing?
Joined Plus! Thanks Rev and everyone, I have learned so much in this last year here. Keep it Coming!

Thank you everyone and we are getting caught up from the big weekend! We will have everyone updated by tomorrow evening. Also the GHL early bird drawing deadline in this Friday the 6th!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Better late than never. Finally got the finances to pull the trigger :cool:

You're not late, we're still in the early bird stage for a few more days! :)

PerplexyHexy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed up... Almost forgot... Thanks for putting up with me... hahahahaha! The least I could do... Feels like paying a babysitters fee for some reason... R2R is home to me... tried the others... just aint for me... excited for that jacket to be honest!!!

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally was able to swing it. Thanks @revhtree and @GHL for putting this together and thanks for the opportunity to be a part of something great. I'm on BOD of my local club and have been involved one form or another since 2004. This is the place I come first to gain the knowledge and share in the cameraderie. Love it, thanks again.

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well got my new partnership. I have my fingers crossed for the GHL I have been wanting one of those for a LONG time. Thank you @revhtree for all the great giveaways. Its amazing at all the great thinks the sponsors give but without you leading the way and working with them to give it there wouldnt be anything. Keep up the great work!!! THank you to everyone else that puts in the hard work.

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well got my new partnership. I have my fingers crossed for the GHL I have been wanting one of those for a LONG time. Thank you @revhtree for all the great giveaways. Its amazing at all the great thinks the sponsors give but without you leading the way and working with them to give it there wouldnt be anything. Keep up the great work!!! THank you to everyone else that puts in the hard work.

right? and its the ultimate version, with my tank upgrades the prizes are inline with what im looking at for equipment,

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok big Partner 2020 news here so take note!

• This Sunday, September 8th is the FIRST cutoff date to order to have your swag shipped by the week of Sept 23rd. Any orders made after Sept. 8th will be shipped the first week of November due to these being a custom order and needing time to have these made. We have to order in batches. Final swag shipment for all later orders will be November 11th. Hope you understand and the details to becoming an R2R Partner are here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...dent-controller-led-lighting-and-more.638495/

• Second big thing is we will have the BIG Partner Drive LIVE Drawings on October 25th!!

Thank you all for your continued support of R2R! :)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 74.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back