2021 Frag swaps and shows

65newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any thoughts on adding Terre Haute IN for a show?
it’s about 1hr south east of Indy, close to Illinois border 1hr north of Bloomington. There is a convention center being constructed that is right down town. It would be a great location.
shoot me an email if more info is needed
[email protected]

65newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a good show last year even with Covid protocols.

Thank you. I bought 2 tickets. I went to INDMAS in Danville, it was my first event and even though it wasn’t too big of an event it was so awesome to see everything.
From Terre Haute, IN and there is one local fish shop and a few big box stores. Not too much so it was great to see the variety and meet people.

Exotic_Reefer0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have info on how to get in contact with Reefing USA about their frag swaps? Would like to join as a vender

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VIP TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE CAROLINA REEF EXPERIENCE ON NOV 6th

You can purchase regular tickets for $10.00 in advance and VIP tickets are available for $50.00 at

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR VIP TICKET HOLDERS - if you purchase a VIP ticket you are automatically entered into the new VIP drawing. What do you think about that idea? Pretty cool eh!

The winner will get their $50.00 ticket refunded and $100.00 gift certificates from:

Nemo's Reef - Charlotte, NC
Queen City Corals - Charlotte, NC
Fishy Business - Columbia, SC
Palmetto Reef - Columbia, SC
Aquarium Specialty - Columbia, SC
Joe Knows Reefs - Charleston, SC

We only have 100 VIP tickets available so don't delay.

CRE-2.jpg
http://www.joeknowsreefs.com

Last edited:

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joey at Joe Knows Reefs just kicked in another $100.00! This is going to be a really cool raffle prize. I don't think anyone has thunk up such a clever raffle prize before. :cool:

Unknown-1.jpeg

DanConnor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have info on how to get in contact with Reefing USA about their frag swaps? Would like to join as a vender
They have a contact form on their page and also through the FB page. I'm a bit skeptical about the reality of all these shows in big cities, but I messaged them on FB and they answered right away that they were working on it and would get back to me. So we will see...

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are pleased to announce that Reef Tide from Miami, FL will be attending the Carolina Reef Experience as a vendor on November 6th. Please visit our website to learn more. Tickets are available for the Nov 6th show date. https://www.carolinareefexperience.net

Logo_ReefTide.jpg

Jordan T Shouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CincyReef Hobbyist Swap July 31st

We are excited to announce Cincy reef is putting on another swap in 2021! But the focus of this will be for local and surrounding hobbyist only!

Now you might be wondering what the difference is. We are aiming to have this be just hobbyist. No vendors, no internet retailers, just a good old fashioned hobbyist to hobbyist swap. Now to the nitty gritty...

Tables would be 3' long(you would share a 6' with someone else. If you have 2 people that want to go in together on 1 table or you want a whole 6’ table, just let us know). The cost will be $25 per 3' section. You'll have electric access and the whole 9 yards as we do at the normal swaps. If you want to bring small frag tanks or just keep the coral in cups, totally up to you!
We need about 15-20 hobbyist to want a table in order for us to be able to put this together. If we have less, we will either have to postpone or bump the price of the tables which I don't really want to do.

If you have a business license or order wholesale, please do not ask. We want to have great home grown coral at great prices for fellow hobbyist!!!
Any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask or reach out to Andrew Myatt or one of the other board members.

For hobbyist not reserving a table entry will be $5.00 a person!

Here is the link to the Facebook Event! https://fb.me/e/4ozXjihYR

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CNY Frag Fest - Syracuse NY on Saturday Sept 18th at Buried Acorn Brewery

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know if this swap will have the NY state covid19 regulations activated or not = must show proof of vaccination.
I havent heard of any regulations like that. last few NY swaps I have been to havent had that, and masks have been optional.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havent heard of any regulations like that. last few NY swaps I have been to havent had that, and masks have been optional.
OK - thats good to know. I do know that NY state has some indoor event over 250 people regulations regarding Covid and vaccination. I just cannot figure them out for sure and don't want people to get there - and then realize they do not have their "proof of vaccination" card with them and get turned away at the door. I went to the NY State website and it looked like anybody that is not fully vaccinated must be at least 6 foot apart from anybody else ( social distancing) . Obviously, that would not be possible at any fragswap I have ever attended. Maybe I saw old regulations - I am unsure. I am hoping one of the event oganizers chimes in to confirm.

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New frag swap in Albany NY area on October 23rd. Free entry, and free raffle with a chance to win a brand new Hydros Control X2 Starter Pack!

243136664_10100629706275587_8082852419867022342_n.jpg

jimsflies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1634940491400.png

Join us in Ann Arbor, Michigan for the Fall Fragstravaganza (Ann Arbor, Michigan)! We have some awesome vendors lined up as well as some sweet raffle prizes.

Date
Sunday, November 7, 2021

Time
12:00 Noon to 4:00 PM

2900 Jackson Ave.
Ann Arbor, Michigan

For More Info please visit our Facebook Event Page:
Fragstravaganza Facebook Page

jimsflies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark your calendars for the Michigan Coral Expo on Sunday, January 30, 2022. This is the biggest show in Michigan and you don't want to miss it!!!

Time: Noon to 4pm.

6820 S Cedar St,
Lansing, MI 48911

More info will be posted soon!

Back