2021 PARTNER DRIVE: $20,000+ in Prizes! Reef Systems, Controllers, LED Lighting and so much more!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you thank you thank you everyone for believing in this community so much so that you will financially support it. I also realize that some of you believe in R2R but can't afford to partner with us in this way. I want to thank you as well for supporting R2R by being a good member! The drive is going well and thank you everyone!

UPDATE: We will be caught up by this evening updating everyone's accounts and sending your informational email to you about your partnership! Thank you!

JustDewwit

One frag at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you thank you thank you everyone for believing in this community so much so that you will financially support it. I also realize that some of you believe in R2R but can't afford to partner with us in this way. I want to thank you as well for supporting R2R by being a good member! The drive is going well and thank you everyone!

UPDATE: We will be caught up by this evening updating everyone's accounts and sending your informational email to you about your partnership! Thank you!
I will purchase a membership for a fellow reefer in need, just pm me a suggestion who any of you guys think may need it.
God Bless

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
since 3 years ago I'm telling my self let do it, and at the moment I have enough to spend to can support and to contribute to R2R properly, I know how much work need forum like this, and the investments in (servers, software/coding and so on)... I miss the R2R towel las year it was looking so good, but was my fault x.
Now I hope to be able to support and to give whatever I can for all the community and family here. Love you all R2R members! Bless you all exist and HUGE thanks to the many helping me with answers thru the last few years!

Regards

P.S. only not sure how to get the badge (if someone can tell me or PM me will be more than happy)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone for believing in R2R so much so that you will "buy in" to the community! I understand some of you can't afford to do so at this time and I want you to know that you are wanted, needed and loved NO LESS for it! You can continue to give to R2R by helping others and posting and just being a good member! Thank you!

For those that are able to contribute as a partner this year THANK YOU and we will have everyone's accounts caught up today with account upgrade ad emails sent! Remember I will draw for our early bird #2 giveaway tonight so there is still time to get in! Also I will announce early bird giveaway #3 tomorrow! WOOT!

Also please note we are half way through the amount of partnerships we have planned for this year when we pre-ordered some of our "swag." GET IN NOW!!!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Starting to update from previous orders here shortly! Get in now! :)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back