2021 PARTNER DRIVE: $20,000+ in Prizes! Reef Systems, Controllers, LED Lighting and so much more!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Untitled-5 copy.jpg

partner 2021.jpg

click-here-to-join.png

I am pleased to announce the 7th Annual R2R Partner Membership Drive is now OPEN until November 2nd!

What is a R2R Partner Member?

R2R has many ways that people can support the community forum from being active, welcoming, buying from sponsors as well as financially and many other ways. Once a year we open up a special membership category we call the Partner Membership which allows the members a chance to invest into the forum and in return receive some special recognition, member perks, R2R swag and the chance at some AMAZING prizes (OVER $20,000)!

Your support also enables R2R to grow in various ways by giving us more capital to invest back into the forum for various projects, upgrades, site development and much more. Please Note: All members world wide are eligible for this partner membership and eligible to win partnership raffle prizes. All members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping for R2R gear and/or raffle prizes if picked as a winner. If you are out of the United States we will contact you to pay shipping!

What does it cost to become a Partner Member?
This year, like last, we are going to offer two levels of partner memberships. There will be a Partner Membership that costs $100 + ship and an UPGRADED Partner PLUS Membership that costs $200 + ship. The biggest difference in the two levels of partnership is the amount of prize tickets you receive, extra swag and NEW for this year a Custom Embroidered R2R Champion Reverse Weave Hooded Sweatshirt! Very high quality and super nice!

What do Partner Members get in return for their support?
Each partner member will be able to enjoy some cool Reef2Reef Gear, Partner Member Perks for the year and to top it off you will also be given entry chances to WIN reef gear and gift certificates totaling over $20,000! THE MOST EVER! Once again, this year you get to CHOOSE where you want your prize chances to go and we will have individual winners for each prize. You can win more than one prize depending on where you use your tickets and the luck of the draw! It's your choice!

When, where and how will the Partner Member drawing take place?
Well I'm glad you asked! We have always had a LIVE drawing but this year the LIVE drawing will take place within the Reef2Reef Private Partner Forum which all partner members will have access to. Don't take our word for it because you can watch the whole drawing LIVE. When you sign up to become a partner member you will choose where you want your 10 prize tickets to go. We will email you your ticket numbers and place them in the prize box of your choosing just like you do at your local frag swaps or reef trade shows. Then we will pull the tickets from each box LIVE on the forum while you watch. If you're unable to watch live no worries because you do not have to be present to win. We will contact all winners once the live drawing is complete. The LIVE DRAWING will be on November 5th!

What are the prizes Partner Members can win?

You will have the opportunity to use your prize tickets where you feel would best suit what you want to try and win as well as your tank needs. You may also purchase additional tickets as well. There is over $20,000 in prizes to give away! Check out this line up!

How many prize tickets do Partner Members get and can we buy more?
Each Partner Member will be given 10 tickets (30 for Partner Plus) with your membership and will be given the option to purchase more if you choose to do so. AGAIN FOR THIS YEAR: You will tell us where you want your tickets to go for what prize(s) you want to try and win just like you do at a frag swap or aquarium show. We will email you your ticket numbers sometime before the LIVE drawing. You can purchase extra tickets here.

What R2R swag can Partner Members expect this year?
As usual we wanted to give you something nice and something that you could use more often than not. We heard some of your requests and we put together a few items we hope you will enjoy. Reef Gear will start shipping at the close of the drive.

The following is included in your Partnership Standard:
  • 10 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • A R2R Custom Embroidered Leisure Duffel Bag (great for frag swap purchases)
  • High Quality R2R Cozy Rib Knit Beanie with Cuff
  • (1) R2R Holographic Mascot Tank Sticker (4+")
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member 2021 Account Badge

Included in the your R2R Partner Membership with Partner PLUS+ Upgrade are the following:
  • 30 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • Custom Embroidered R2R Champion Reverse Weave Hooded Sweatshirt (high quality)
  • (2) R2R Holographic Mascot Tank Sticker (4+")
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member 2021 Account Badge

What are the extra perks for becoming a Partner Member?
  • Access to the Private Partner Only Forum
  • Spiffy Partner Member Badge
Untitled-11.jpg

• Time limit on editing own posts: Unlimited
  • Maximum large avatar file size (bytes): Unlimited
  • Private Messaging: Auto Response message (if you're away or busy you can set up your account to send auto responses)
  • Signature: Can now have up to 3 links in signature
  • Custom Thread Covers
  • Custom Profile Covers
  • Custom Username Color
  • New partners will have their account upgraded asap!

When does our R2R Partner Swag ship to us?
All partner member swag and items will ship at the end of the Partner Drive starting the week of November 2nd.

Please note: We will only be accepting partner members for a limited time so join today!

click-here-to-join.png
Become a Partner Member Here

A few important links:

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The following is a list of this years prizes. You will be able to pick what prize(s) you want to try and win. Your ticket numbers will be placed in the ticket box of the prize of your choosing and you will be emailed the ticket numbers prior to the announcement of the LIVE drawing. Please see the first post for more details!

RedSea Reefer XL 525 Rimless or a Reefer 500 Peninsula Your Choice ($2599 Value)
WaterBox Aquariums Reef 100.3 Aquarium System ($2160 Value)
WaterBox Aquariums Reef 70.2 Aquarium System ($1900 Value)
Neptune Systems: ApexEL, Trident, DOS, LDK, MPR combo ($1600 value)
Tunze USA: DOC Skimmer 9415 ($580 Value)
Motor City Corals: 5 Piece SPS or LPS Pack ($500 Value)
ATI North America: (2) Straton LED Reef Lights $1000 each ($2000 Value)
ATI North America: 6x Essentials pro 2x2L & 6x ATI ICP-OES ($500 Value)
Galactic Coral: $500 Shopping Spree ($500 Value)
Mr. Reefs: Custom MR Reefs Rack Pack $250 Value and Coral Gift Card of $250 ($500 Value)
Ocean's Garden: $500 Shopping Spree ($500 Value)
Premium Aquatics: $500.00 Shopping Spree ($500 Value)
Ecotech Marine: Radion XR30 G5 Blue LED Light Fixture with mount ($950 Value)
Ecotech Marine: Radion XR15 G5 Blue LED Light Fixture with mount ($520 Value)
Avast Marine: The Plank Automatic Feeder + a $300 shopping spree ($500 Value)
Your Reef: $500 Shopping Spree ($500 Value)
Bulk Reef Supply: $500 Shopping Spree ($500 Value)
Kessil Aquarium: AP9X LED Lighting Unit ($839 Value)
Orphek Lighting: 2x OR3 150 blue plus ($650 Value)
AquaFX: 100 Gallon Per Day Barracuda RO/DI systems in Black ($230 Value)
AquaFX: 100 Gallon Per Day Barracuda RO/DI systems in White ($230 Value)
GHL USA: ProfiLux 4 Mega-Set ($900 Value)
Noopsyche: 2x Noopsyche K7 PRO II LED Light, Mounting Bracket & Controller ($480 Value)

Thanks again to our fantastic Partner Membership Sponsors! (in no particular order)

partner 2021.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partner Swag Item Details

All Partner Levels come with the following swag:
  • (1) R2R Holographic Mascot Tank Sticker (4+")
Bag.jpg

PACK SHOT.jpg

Sticker.jpg

HAT.jpg

bag mock.jpg

bennie.jpg

All Partner PLUS+ Memberships come with all of the above PLUS:

A Custom Embroidered R2R Champion Reverse Weave Hooded Sweatshirt! (high quality)

The Reverse Weave Hoodie was a game-changer for athletes over 80 years ago. Today it's a true American icon, as authentic on the street as it is in the stands. Champion's legendary heavyweight fleece resists vertical shrinkage, so the fit stays true. Heritage details like a full athletic fit, double-layer hood and signature stretch side panels stand the test of time.

hoddie folded.jpg

hoodie top down.jpg

hoodie whole.jpg

hoodie mock.jpg

Hoodie Info: (sizes are true to size [according to purchase website] please order accordingly as there is no returns)
  • These Champion® hooded sweatshirts are made from 12-oz, 82/18 cotton/polyester fleece.
  • Features set-in sleeves, side gussets, and ribbed cuffs and waistband.
  • Classic athletic fit and signature ribbed stretch side panels for mobility.
  • Heavyweight 12 oz. fleece is cut on the cross-grain to resist vertical shrinkage.
  • Double-layer hood with knotted drawcord and metal grommets.
  • Sturdy stretch ribbed cuffs and waistband.
  • Roomy front kanga pocket.
  • Complete with double-needle construction throughout.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited:

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be signing up again this year for sure. Fingers crossed this year I can bring one of those awesome prizes home. ;Smuggrin I have my awesome jacket from last year so i may get the hoodie for the wife this year.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m still waiting to receive all the swag I paid for last year! I never got a thing.

Oh no! This is shocking!! I am PM'ing you now!

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 50.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back