2021 potential

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking just a totally new page but basically the same concept. The private section is for 608 members eyes only. So only 608 members can see the private group. The other ones everyone on REEF2REEF can see.
I like it. Especially because I have no clue who anyone is on that one.

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello local reefers,

I have been tossing around ideas for our club in 2021. As you all know I recently created this club. I know we are a new club but we are expanding and growing members fairly well! I have some ideas and would love to talk about them with you guys. I will be creating a private Facebook page for our club to grow members since not everyone is on REEF2REEF that will be set up soon and will let everyone know the details. Will be putting an add online and hopefully some local fish stores to get our name out. I know it’s tough with Covid currently but hoping we could get together possibly have meetings at a restaurant monthly or bimonthly and go from there. Or meet via video chat due to Covid. Also once I finish my move I’m hoping once a year we could all get together and do a small frag swap of our own. Would love to hear feedback guys, hope everyone has a happy new year. Thanks for being patient haven’t been active much due to moving and not having my full system online. #608Reefers
So where we at on setting up some sort of meeting/get together? Would love to chat with other local reefers, see tanks, or do drag swaps!

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think we will have to take a poll and see how many would like to attend a meet and where. I know @WIReefer has been really busy with their new home but will be back on more soon :) I think it would be cool to have a get together and for those who can't, maybe a virtual way to "attend"

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we will have to take a poll and see how many would like to attend a meet and where. I know @WIReefer has been really busy with their new home but will be back on more soon :) I think it would be cool to have a get together and for those who can't, maybe a virtual way to "attend"
That’s what I’m thinking as well!

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I lived close to Florida I’d be going to that coral show..... hoping one comes aro7nd here soon!

cwerner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another idea would be a Discord channel. That allows Live and Text chat as well as video or streaming options.

I'd love to do a meet and greet in-person at some point, but since my wife is a nurse I'm being very careful about isolating since I don't want to transmit to anyone.

gem.nut85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello local reefers,

I have been tossing around ideas for our club in 2021. As you all know I recently created this club. I know we are a new club but we are expanding and growing members fairly well! I have some ideas and would love to talk about them with you guys. I will be creating a private Facebook page for our club to grow members since not everyone is on REEF2REEF that will be set up soon and will let everyone know the details. Will be putting an add online and hopefully some local fish stores to get our name out. I know it’s tough with Covid currently but hoping we could get together possibly have meetings at a restaurant monthly or bimonthly and go from there. Or meet via video chat due to Covid. Also once I finish my move I’m hoping once a year we could all get together and do a small frag swap of our own. Would love to hear feedback guys, hope everyone has a happy new year. Thanks for being patient haven’t been active much due to moving and not having my full system online. #608Reefers
how the heck do I join so I have the club link in my profile? Madison here

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back