Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R Family!

Thank you for a very successful Toy Drive this year! Thank you to all the amazing sponsors who participated this year!

1. We are emailing ticket numbers now! The email will be coming from the GoFundMe platform as a Thank you message from us. If you gave multiple times you will receive multiple messages. If you haven't gotten your ticket numbers by Saturday then you will need to search for an email from Go Fund Me since we are sending ticket numbers via their platform. (it's the only way they allow us to contact you)

2. There is no time frame to claim so don't worry. If your ticket number is drawn then you win! If you can't find your ticket numbers by Saturday evening please PM me with your full real name!

3. If you are a winner please reach out to me via PM or I will reach out to you!

We will draw and announce the winning numbers in this thread early next week!

1673551114578.png

Stevorino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for organizing this - super happy to have participated and helped out :)

We don't need to assign our tickets to prizes ahead of time like the Partners' Member Drive, correct?

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @revhtree! Do we not need to reply with what item we want our numbers put in?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks @revhtree! Do we not need to reply with what item we want our numbers put in?

No for this drawing we just draw prizes in order and everyone is in the main pot so to speak! Ha!

AtlantiCat

33% Salt, 67% Fresh, 100% Weird
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No for this drawing we just draw prizes in order and everyone is in the main pot so to speak! Ha!
If we should win something we can't use, can we "give up" the prize and ask for another number to be drawn for it, then? My tank is too small to be able to use a Reef Diaper package, for example, so I'd want that to go to somebody who can actually use it.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If we should win something we can't use, can we "give up" the prize and ask for another number to be drawn for it, then? My tank is too small to be able to use a Reef Diaper package, for example, so I'd want that to go to somebody who can actually use it.

Unfortunately no because we will draw all the numbers via random draw and then post the winning numbers here with the corresponding prize. You can trade it to someone or even sell it if you would like. :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I currently have a 24g aio and in the same boat, but found a use for the Reef Diaper…

If you win the RD then you could use it in between (or during) water changes to vacuum sand / remove detritus. Put siphon line from tank through the RD and into a bucket, then have a utility pump return water to the tank.

Since I am in the middle of moving across NC, should I win a coral prize thenI would be wanting to trade for gear…and then be able to upgrade to a tank that can use the RD as designed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back