2025 Secret Santa Thank-You Thread!

Santa Claus

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
351
Reaction score
1,687
Location
North Pole
HO HO HO! šŸŽ…āœØ

Christmas cheer is already filling the air, and I couldn’t be happier! Gifts are arriving across the land, and that means it’s time to open up one of the merriest threads of the whole season—our 2025 Secret Santa Thank-You Thread!

This is the place to share the joy, show off your gifts, and give a big hearty thank you to the Secret Santa who surprised you. Whether you received reef goodies, hobby treasures, handmade treats, or something wonderfully unexpected, we want to see it all! šŸŽšŸŽ„

So come on in, reefers! Post your pictures, celebrate your surprises, and spread the Christmas spirit far and wide. Your gratitude keeps this tradition magical year after year.

Let the joy begin! I can’t wait to see those gifts! šŸŽ…šŸ’•
 
I want to thank my secret Santa for what arrived yesterday! This thread wasn't up yet, so I will post pics when I get home. I got something I've been wanting for a long time!! I was smiling from ear to ear!
 
So many thanks to my Secret Santa! I would give you a huge hug if you were here! I'm still smiling!
Did I say THANK YOU!!! yet?



1000013648.jpg
 
Thank you Secret Santa for the shirt! I assume you did research since I've owned all of these fish in the past.
 
Last edited:
So many thanks to my Secret Santa! I would give you a huge hug if you were here! I'm still smiling!
Did I say THANK YOU!!! yet?



1000013648.jpg
Awesome gifts!
 
Can't wait to see all the goodies snagged this year!
 
Thank you Secret Santa for the acclimation box and ice cube tray! I still can't get pictures to post. Hopefully I'll be able to post some later.
 
Thank you Secret Santa for the acclimation box and ice cube tray! I still can't get pictures to post. Hopefully I'll be able to post some later.
Nice Wes! Looking forward to seeing both of those! The ice cube tray has piqued my interest.
 
Ah!!!! Thank you to my secret santa for the Gfci plug and huge stack of towels!!!
Just what I needed 🄰🄰

*I'll add a photo when I can!!
*Thanks Secret Santa :) @bvickery1974
PS, you're now going to be a standard tag during online contests etc ;p
20251116_151908.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thank you Secret Santa for the acclimation box and ice cube tray! I still can't get pictures to post. Hopefully I'll be able to post some later.
Here they are.

20251114_172940.jpg
 
Thank you to my Santa for my gifts! My wife wanted the chocolate the second she saw the m&m's!

The plant tool kits are also a welcome surpise! The pair of tongs in another kit we had just broke, so now we have tongs and a few more other tools! Thank you very much!

Also going to put the reef glue and reef-roids to good use!

Here's a picture of my gifts with the wife's tank. Still letting the TBS rock figure out what wants to stick around before reshuffling for her long-term scape.

IMG_4631.jpeg
 
Thank you Secret Santa for the shirt! I assume you did research since I've owned all of these fish in the past.
Video does not play, try you tube version
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new