2026 Pumpkin Carving Readiness

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
5,864
Reaction score
26,460
Location
DFW Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you ready for some Fall R2R-themed pumpkin carving? I AM TOO!!! 🎃🪸🐟

Most years I've waited to the last minute ... and my pumpkins have been short, stubby, not carving quality. Just spotted nice looking pumpkins at the grocery store, and this year I'll have a better background (better pumpkin) for my R2R carving! I am SO EXCITED!!!

Whenever R2R announces the reef pumpkin carving contest, THAT is the *REAL* start to Fall Season!!
Happy Halloween GIF by Fran Solo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new