20g AIO setup/build

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Re-setting up my old 20g AIO. I made a custom scape for this tank to have a zoa garden as well as a lot of arches for mostly SPS. I chose to go bare bottom because i want to make maintenance as easy as possible.

I am using the stock innovative Maine Return Pump, Ehiem heater, Bio Balls, and Carbon.

Please leave your thoughts.
F5554916-3FBA-4E20-BC85-1B82A8284F05.jpeg
 
I love the look of the scape, some nice coraline on the bottom will look great. Goodluck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new