20G Long

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdileo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My LFS is a big help to me, next year I will be setting up a 180 in my new house, and my budget is 2000$

That's crazy. A skimmer for a tank that size plus lighting and plumbing would hit that budget, at least if it were me setting it up. Well you're one lucky dude if you can pull that off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new