20g reef

ZC aquatics

Advanced fish keeper
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Messages
538
Reaction score
603
Location
Roy
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to know what you guys think of the stocking
1clown fish
1conch
1 urchin
hermit crabs
And snails of all kinds
Corals:
Pink bubble tip anemone
 
I want to know what you guys think of the stocking
1clown fish
1conch
1 urchin
hermit crabs
And snails of all kinds
Corals:
Pink bubble tip anemone
Sounds like a solid stocking list for your 20g.
Check out the transparent cave goby in my 15. It share the tank with a Pajama cardinal.
lg96366cavetransparentgoby.jpg
 
You still have room for a couple more fish. For instance. I had a yellow watchman, a firefish, and two Picasso clowns in a 20g, and felt like that was enough
 
Ya, definitely do a clown pair. You could then do a goby or a blenny, I love my tailspot blenny, small fish with a big personality. I would also recommend a tuxedo urchin for your urchin. They stay smaller than say a pincushion and chow down on algae.
 
Only one fish? You can fit 3 or 4 peaceful fish in there IMO
 
Ok I will probably try a Blenny
You can still add another clown, just make sure it is significantly smaller and it should work well. How about those eyelashes!
BC08902D-4F23-44B0-96C8-AFBD4B913769.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new