• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

20g saltwater aquarium

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Mrs.Vargas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
17
Location
Lakeland
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1735232379537297476561745857697.jpg
17352322686258208126863068652099.jpg
17352323349833811826090362290867.jpg

Hi,
I know that this is short notice. I was hoping to be able to take this tank with me but circumstances are not favorable at this time. I was able to find homes for my freshwater ones. I am asking 300 for everything as I have put time, energy, and love into it. It's been running for a little over a year. It has a small clean up crew. One clown fish. And one peppermint shrimp. I'm short on time as I need to be out by the end of the month. (I'm gonna miss it).
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new