20g Warty Frogfish tank build

seedlessbuds

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
8
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, My plans have gotten a little sidelined (was planning on building a 90g mixed reef) but at the moment I do have space for another tank I have always wanted. So this build will be a species specific tank and it will house just the warty and any feeders at the time. Just got the aquascaping done and once cycled I will add easy corals ( GSP,Shrooms,other softies). I do have a question I am running a aquaclear 110 I was planning on doing the fuge mod but not sure if its worth it or just use it stock (can't have a sump in its location at the time)
Thanks everyone

20190923_183324.jpg 20190923_183307.jpg
 
Hey thanks wanted to give the little guy a bunch of places to walk around but gonna let the tank cycle for a little extra time and have some coral growth before I add the warty (read a bunch about them know they are not very long lived in an aquarium but hope to give him the most comfortable home I can) so he can find his best hiding spots.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new