20gal Tall lighting advice?

AScientificReefer

Tlāloc
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Messages
471
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Los Angeles, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, im currently contemplating what lights I would do best with for a mixed reef in a 20gal Tall, so far what I had in mind was two Ai Primes, however I do currently have the first generation AI Hydras, which im sure arent as good as ai primes. Id appreciate any advice or help! Thank you!
 
What are the dimensions on that tank?
 
I have a Radion XR15 PRO G5 that I used for 3 months - mint condition that I’m about to list for a steal of a price - hit me up if you decide to go this route.
Timing is key, since I plan to list this to the forum by 7/2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new