210 Gallon Complete Aquarium Setup-SOLD

Item Price
$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Aaron75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
1,470
Reaction score
1,202
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Picked up this system and just wasn't prepared to set it up. Includes: 210 gallon dual overflow tank 72x24x29 (unknown brand, maybe Aqueon), Stand, Canopy, 4 Ocean Revive T247 lights, Custom Sump, Separate Custom ATO Reservoir, Reef Octopus Classic 202-S Skimmer, 2 unknown return pumps, Coralife 1/2 HP Chiller, Icekap Gyre, Jebao Wavemaker. Rock also included. Tank will need a good cleaning. $1000 o.b.o or open to trades for corals. Located in Sacramento Area

20230801_204758.jpg RDT_20230724_0947127588412300453647402.jpg
 
I’d be very interested in buying 1 or 2 of the ocean revive lights if you are able to ship
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new