210 Miracles cube

Every time you post your clams it makes me want to get one. You have very beautiful clams.
 
Do they need sand or rocks are fine? I want want of the maxima's but they don't seem to come to my LFS very often.
 
Do they need sand or rocks are fine? I want want of the maxima's but they don't seem to come to my LFS very often.

I usually put them on rocks or rubble and they attach. With just sand it’s hard to keep them upright.

Yeah getting a healthy specimen seems to be the most important and most difficult. They don’t ship well.
 
af7e1a6dbe68d634fb15e23ebbec2e81.jpg


Bubba here’s a cell phone of the bubble bath. Its growing fine, but colors are ho-hum. Higher light maybe?
 
That’s not too bad. That’s what my original frag looks like also.
 
Beautiful pics. What’s the 7th pic down, the pink one?
 
Sure does looks like it, but that one is actually a stag.
Awesome! I thought the growth structure looked a little suspect. Probably a stag hybrid of some type. Very cool tho! Whenever I pickup your red loripees I'll have to add in a piece of that [emoji16]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new