21LED Lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter nomar5050
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nomar5050

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered from 21LED recently? I placed an order a week ago for additional lights on my BioCube, still haven’t received tracking number. Have sent 2 emails and called twice. No answers
 
Personally haven't heard of these guys before. Are they reef lights or just general LED lights?
 
Personally haven't heard of these guys before. Are they reef lights or just general LED lights?

They are an LED company, but have a line of reef lighting. On the cheaper side, but a lot of people use them in the BioCube to increase PAR without breaking the bank. Adds a real nice blue to the cube.
 
They are an LED company, but have a line of reef lighting. On the cheaper side, but a lot of people use them in the BioCube to increase PAR without breaking the bank. Adds a real nice blue to the cube.
Sorry, it’s been about 4 years since I ordered.they worked great in my Biocube for over 4 years until I upgraded.
 
Thanks-

He actually reached out to me a few minutes ago. Should be all set.

Appreciate the responseh.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new