Anyone having trouble getting an update from AquaSD?

AetherealKnight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2024
Messages
414
Reaction score
1,046
Location
Northern Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Hey everyone,

I placed an order with AquaSD for around $260 worth of corals and selected FedEx Overnight shipping. The order was supposed to arrive today, but I haven’t received any tracking information or a shipping confirmation.

I’ve tried contacting them through the message form on their website and also sent them an email today, but I haven’t heard back yet.



Has anyone ordered from AquaSD recently and experienced something similar? I was looking forward to getting my corals today. :(
 
I had some issues about 6 months ago, and it seems despite all their best efforts, they still couldn’t get it right.

Even spoke to the owner, promised me he would make it right, and they still missed the ship date. I am away from home work work often, so I couldn’t take anymore chances with unreliable ship dates so I won’t buy from them anymore.
 
I had some issues about 6 months ago, and it seems despite all their best efforts, they still couldn’t get it right.

Even spoke to the owner, promised me he would make it right, and they still missed the ship date. I am away from home work work often, so I couldn’t take anymore chances with unreliable ship dates so I won’t buy from them anymore.
I bought from them in the past, it went well.. so I was a bit surprised when tracking never showed up. Can’t even call them. I guess all I can do is wait.
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new