22 gallon office build

  • Thread starter Thread starter mch1984
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’m sorry you are having a tough time, feel free to PM me if you want to vent. I’ll even drop a phone number if you wanted to text or something. We won’t be getting ours tonight but I will tomorrow. Wife will be working but I know I’ll get out and do it.
 
I’m sorry you are having a tough time, feel free to PM me if you want to vent. I’ll even drop a phone number if you wanted to text or something. We won’t be getting ours tonight but I will tomorrow. Wife will be working but I know I’ll get out and do it.

Thanks for the offer. I do appreciate it!
 
I've looked at them, and really like all the reviews I've read. Plus its harder to argue with their prices.
Agreed. Price wise they're more than fair! The storms Ive seen prices as high as $400 per fish elsewhere.
 
Agreed. Price wise they're more than fair! The storms Ive seen prices as high as $400 per fish elsewhere.
Which is insane, I want a pair of maroons in this lowboy. I know everybody says they are evil but I really like the lightning's
 
Very pretty fish, and yes folks say theyre evil but if the situation fits then I would definitely try them at some point. A lagoon might be perfect... with lots off nooks/cranny's and natural sight line blockage.
 
Very pretty fish, and yes folks say theyre evil but if the situation fits then I would definitely try them at some point. A lagoon might be perfect... with lots off nooks/cranny's and natural sight line blockage.
The really big choice I have to make is possibly a carpet anemone to go with them. I have considered it a few times and then back off. I know the bio filtration I have is mature enough to handle it but not sure If I will go that route.
 
Hot, humid and sunny. I have a funny little story to go along with this little run. I may share it if/when I have the time.

Screenshot_20190629-124115_Connect.jpg
 
That's fantastic! I've never heard of a job offering a nutrition coach and think it's a great idea. As you know, I fell off the wagon and burned it a while ago now. You may have given me inspiration to build a new wagon!

The last two company’s I worked for offer it too. And if you use them you get a discount on the health insurance.
 
@mch1984 - Failed to upload yesterday...

Screenshot_20190701-160826_Connect.jpg
 
@mch1984 - I'm not a slacker... I'm baby steppin'...

Screenshot_20190703-200413_Connect.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new