• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

225G Full Turn Key tank for sale

dburt520

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to try to sell this as an entire tank to start - I realize I can probably make more if I break it down, however I figured I would start here first since it is up and running currently.

Tank info:

225 G Crystal Dynamics Custom tank - 72x30x24 Eurobraced with black silicone. Drilled for 2 returns and a Ghost overflow.
Tideline 48 Sump
ATI 8x80 With 2 Reef Brite LED Strips
(2) MP40QD's
Reef Octopus Elite 200INT Skimmer
Reef Octopus Varios 8 Return Pump
Neptune Apex - Head Unit, (2) EB8's, PM2, ALS, Moonlighting, OPR / Temp / PH / Salinity probes
(2) BRS 1.1ML Dosers (unused up to this point)
DOS that is currently doing auto water changes

If I can sell the entire tank I will include the rock (about 200 LBS of Pukani) sand ( 200 LB mix of Tropic Eden Reef Flakes and Mesoflakes) and livestock (Clowns, Purple Tang, Longnose Hawk, and about 20 various corals ranging from Softball size to 3 inches).

I built the stand myself. I have a ton of pictures of everything so if you are interested please let me know.

Asking 4000 OBO

You can text/call 602-422-5263 or you can PM me. I am located in Phoenix Arizona.

OP
OP
D

dburt520

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a ways out from even considering parting it out - it's alot of work and I'll let it run until I can sell it complete.

Thanks
Dave

OP
OP
D

dburt520

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefloco, can you text me so we can chat?

I would be interested in splitting it if I had a portion of the big items sold before I broke it down (I just don't want it sitting around empty in my housr)

OP
OP
D

dburt520

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the interest - this tank has been sold as a complete setup just as I had hoped for.

Dave

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.9%

Back