• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

23" quanta helix light bars..like new!!

Item Price
140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

tautog83

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
2,750
Reaction score
2,218
Location
albany ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased 3 quanta bars, 2 reefcrest and one meso blue and used them for 1 day . I decided i wanted to go a different route with this tank and figured id save for another build but not sure if that will be anytime soon . Im not trying to take a huge hit on them since theyre basically brand new . Theyre listed for $170 each and im asking $140 each and we can split shipping . I have the 3d printed tank stand mount for $20 as well but i believe i only have one hanging kit but i can check .
20241022_121330.jpg
20241022_121409.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
bumppp
 
ive replied in a pm, and these are the newest version that came out last month
 
Bump
 
Howdy, still have the bars? I'd take all three if they're around
 
pending pickup on all 3!
 
Let me know if any led bars are still open to buy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new