23 + year old Spiny Starfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scubabum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scubabum

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
745
Reaction score
1,039
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Caught a rare glimpse of my Spiny starfish tonight. He's never out.
I've had it for over 23 years. It was the size of a silver dollar when I got it. Legs are at least 14 inches long now. CRAZY







17269063_10211196053433693_672493531_o.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new