• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

24” blue led strip light

Item Price
$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

phil bevilacqua

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
974
Reaction score
262
Location
Prattville
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought these lights last year for a 24 inch frag tank that I had a Radion XR 30 on… I was going to attach them so that they would have a little less shadowing
They are the knock off to the reef break that I’ve used on several other tanks and they really do a great job for much less price. They use the reef bright adapters to the radions or whatever else and work great. They have never been out of the package as I got rid of the frag tank.

IMG_2799.jpeg IMG_2798.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new