• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

24" 4 bulb ATI powermodule (T5 only) SW Florida

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
3,699
Reaction score
3,571
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 24" 4 bulb ATI powermodule for sale. This is the older style before they incorporated LEDs. The fixture was bought new by me and has only been used for 18 months. Everything works well and fixture is in very good shape. Fixture has blue plus and coral plus bulbs with less than 6 months use that I will include with local pickup. $250 local pickup OBO in Southwest Florida (Naples/Bonita Springs/Fort Myers area)

1687629578514.png
1687629593639.png
 
By chance do you have a picture of how the lighting looks with those bulbs?
 
By chance do you have a picture of how the lighting looks with those bulbs?

I think this is pretty true to what it looked like but may be off a bit. It was a good color combo for coral growth.

Powermodule 1.jpg


Powermodule 2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new