- Joined
- Oct 31, 2020
- Messages
- 303
- Reaction score
- 248
- Location
- North America
- What state or country do you live in
- Nevada
So I've been out of the hobby for 25 years and now I'm back. That is like saying I'm a visitor from the stone age. I am overwhelmed by how far the hobby has advanced during the past decades. There is sooo much to learn!
Thanks to this forum, the pros on YouTube, and the wonderful folks at my LFS I'm starting a new adventure.
I'm now 2 weeks into my first cycle. Nitrites are coming along, no nitrates yet. Wish me luck.
Today I added a digital thermometer and a wave pump with controller.

Thanks to this forum, the pros on YouTube, and the wonderful folks at my LFS I'm starting a new adventure.
I'm now 2 weeks into my first cycle. Nitrites are coming along, no nitrates yet. Wish me luck.
Today I added a digital thermometer and a wave pump with controller.

Last edited:
