• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

24" maxspect razor with dual T5's

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
2,226
Reaction score
689
Location
Idaho
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've upgraded my tank and no longer need this. Everything is in the box, including the T5 bulbs.

Here is a link to the build, excuse the tank as I had really bad algae from the chinese black box I had before the maxspect.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/diy-24-maxspect-razor-t5-ho-combo.541234/
300 picked up or 325 shipped to the lower 48. Bulbs are free as I dont know if they will arrive intact.

Tyvm

20191108_163453.jpg
 
Willing to trade for newest generation MP40WQD, pair of Tunze 6095's or gyre(s) that is close to value.

Each party pay their own shipping to lower 48 states.
 
275 shipped!
If Bulbs arrive broken, 15.00 refund per broken bulb with pic. Must provide pic by 8pm of carrier delivery day.

Great setup here for any small, med or nano reefer!!!

Hybrid LED with timer and like new, T5 HO bulbs

I'd hate to toss this in the garage and let it sit for a while unused.

TTT
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new