24" Photon V2+ vs (2) AI Prime HD

SliceGolfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
1,476
Reaction score
2,280
Location
Washington
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Logan,

Currently running two AI Prime HDs on my IM Nuvo 20. After taking another PAR mapping and making some adjustments, I'm starting to consider new lighting for the tank. Do you have any comparison data between these two lights? I bought a 32" fixture from you on black Friday, and haven't set that tank up yet. Giving some thought to placing the 32" fixture over my Nuvo just to see color spread and get a sense of the two fixtures.
 
Hey Logan,

Currently running two AI Prime HDs on my IM Nuvo 20. After taking another PAR mapping and making some adjustments, I'm starting to consider new lighting for the tank. Do you have any comparison data between these two lights? I bought a 32" fixture from you on black Friday, and haven't set that tank up yet. Giving some thought to placing the 32" fixture over my Nuvo just to see color spread and get a sense of the two fixtures.

Hi, We don't have a direct comparison as there are so many lights out there, and most of them have their own data. We do have a PAR chart of our own, with the lights at full power, through water in a running reef tank:

Par value guide Photon 32 V2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new