240 gallon breakdown, Morristown area, NJ

MReef240

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
07054
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Relocating Necessity. Live rocks with thriving mushroom colonies and other livestock.
Other reefing supplies. Interested best offer and Local pickup only.
 

Attachments

  • 20210119_053656.mp4
    83.9 MB
Hi there, I’m interested!
I can’t get the video to play though. Do you have any stills?
Thanks,
-Elyssa
 
Hi there, I’m interested!
I can’t get the video to play though. Do you have any stills?
Thanks,
-Elyssa
Hi,
Yes. See attached.
 

Attachments

  • 20210119_053812.jpg
    20210119_053812.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20210119_053819.jpg
    20210119_053819.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 20210119_053827.jpg
    20210119_053827.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 20210119_053901.jpg
    20210119_053901.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 20210119_053908.jpg
    20210119_053908.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 123

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new