240 Leemar sps build

Colors look great. What's your lighting schedule?
 
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight your tank can get. Thanks for the motivation.

U mirin?
 
My Tangs

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
@barista7105 Make sure you QT your fish. I think that helped me a lot. There is some great information on these forums on how to do that. I feed my powder blue a variety of foods including LRS, Rod's, and some Hikari marine pellets. It keeps my powder blue fat and healthy. I highly recommend LRS. It will help fatten up that powder blue fast! I noticed a difference within the first month!
 
@barista7105 Make sure you QT your fish. I think that helped me a lot. There is some great information on these forums on how to do that. I feed my powder blue a variety of foods including LRS, Rod's, and some Hikari marine pellets. It keeps my powder blue fat and healthy. I highly recommend LRS. It will help fatten up that powder blue fast! I noticed a difference within the first month!
Agree, I always QT new fishes at least one month. My PBT has been in tank for one year, I feed them NLS pellet soaked in Brightwell vitamin, nori and home made food. Unfortunately we dont have LRS here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new